Career Advancement for Employees at Matyazo Hospital
In this region, it’s difficult to find qualified staff for a health centre. We’ve found the most successful strategy to lie in training up existing employees in the areas where it is needed most. However, this requires funding.
We need to send staff on training courses / degree courses to fill the following positions:
– Social worker: 3-yr course, costing €4000 per year
– Personnel officer: 2-yr course, costing €3000 per year
– Operator: 3-yr course, costing €3000 per year
– Pharmacist: 3-yr course, costing €3000 per year
– Specialist doctor: 5-yr course, costing €6000 per year
Help Matyazo Hospital to train up staff so that people who live in the lesser developed west of Tanzania can receive good health care! Every penny helps!
Please recommend this project to your friends and help us so that we can move forwards! Many thanks!